Founder at JobsTab Consultants
Views:30 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Admission Counsellor - Sales - Education Institute (3-4 yrs)
- Counselling and lead channel management : the profiles requires the candidate to manage the leads in the CRM by answering queries and counselling for the courses provided at our institute, leading to conversions.
- Inhouse events planning and execution : The candidate will be responsible to plan and execute the Open days and Information sessions on campus to have the students and parents visit and experience the campus.
- Representation in Seminars and school events : The candidate will represent our institute as per the calendar to meet and counsel students and parents at fairs and seminars.
- Strategy & ideation : In the capacity of a core member of the admissions team, the candidate is propelled to initiate and contribute with ideas on ways to maximise team output in all spheres related to student recruitment.
- Administration : All admissions related record keeping and document filing will be the responsibility of the candidate.
- Openness to travel / outreach : The profile requires for the candidate to be open to visit and meet with consultants and counsellors - schools and institutes on a regular basis, almost every day within the city and around.
- Out of Town travel : The candidate is required to travel out of town as per calendar for mega events that are planned in target cities as per the business plan.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.