Founder at JobsTab Consultants
Views:14 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Admission Counsellor - Sales - Education Institute (3-4 yrs)
- Counselling and lead channel management : the profiles requires the candidate to manage the leads in the CRM by answering queries and counselling for the courses provided at our institute, leading to conversions.
- Inhouse events planning and execution : The candidate will be responsible to plan and execute the Open days and Information sessions on campus to have the students and parents visit and experience the campus.
- Representation in Seminars and school events : The candidate will represent our institute as per the calendar to meet and counsel students and parents at fairs and seminars.
- Strategy & ideation : In the capacity of a core member of the admissions team, the candidate is propelled to initiate and contribute with ideas on ways to maximise team output in all spheres related to student recruitment.
- Administration : All admissions related record keeping and document filing will be the responsibility of the candidate.
- Openness to travel / outreach : The profile requires for the candidate to be open to visit and meet with consultants and counsellors - schools and institutes on a regular basis, almost every day within the city and around.
- Out of Town travel : The candidate is required to travel out of town as per calendar for mega events that are planned in target cities as per the business plan.