Founder at Serving Skill
Views:555 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Admission Counsellor - Sales - Education (2-10 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Counselling prospective students and guiding them about the different UG & PG courses offered.
- Counselling through Data Calling, online chat server.
- Advise students on specific degree programs and admission procedures.
- Collect the feedback from the participants and consolidate the same
- Handling queries over telephone
- Converting leads into admissions.
- Recording and maintaining and Calling on given leads
- Maintaining telephonic and walk-in record for the day
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Good knowledge about the courses.
- Comfortable working as per the roaster split offs.
- Ready to work as per requirement
- Well versed with the background of the management industry.
- Must possess thorough knowledge of institutions, programs offered.
- Should maintain a professional work environment.
- Comfortable working as per the roaster split offs. Capable of shouldering variety of responsibilities.
- Full of energy, multi-tasking abilities, and result oriented nature and takes initiative.
Graduation - Master of Library Science (M.Lib. - M.Lib.Sc.)
in Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
Note: Any graduate
Experience: Candidates should be only from institute(s) / Edtech / University(s) which deal in UG & PG courses
Overseas Education counselors also considered.
Exclusions (Do NOT propose) from K-12 Industry, Institutes offering language courses and competitive exams, trainer profile and BPO
Important: BYOD (Bring your own device) Policy: Mobile: Only Android (Not iOS/ others), Laptop: Only WIndows (Not MAC/ iOS)
- Virtual joining shall be done.
- Please answer the screening questions while proposing.
- Working Days/Timings: 5 days, roster based
- Candidates will be on the payroll of Univo (Amity)
2 to 3 rounds of interview