Senior Staffing Specialist at Prathigna.com
Views:22 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Admission Counsellor/Career Counsellor - Sales - Education (1-10 yrs)
- Counsel potential students to help them understand our various courses and make better learning choices.
- Conduct detailed profiling of the learner to understand the student career aspirations and learning ability and pitch the right program
- Managing the complete sales closing life cycle for leads assigned. This will include understanding the lead profile, identifying the need, pitching the right course, sales closing and post sales relationship management.
- Execute prompt inquiries, follow-ups with leads through phone and emails.
- Build sales pipeline/opportunities to achieve the assigned targets
- Fee tracking and follow up.
- Adhere to sales process, productivity, and quality parameters.
- Increase individual conversions
- Generate leads through referrals & improve conversions on those leads
Skill Requirements :
- 0-5 years of total experience and 1-3 years of outbound tele-calling/ core sales/ student counselling experience.
- Should have completed graduation/post-graduation
- Should have experience working on CRM
- Should have good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook. He/she should be adept in excel
- Should be a quick learner and should be able to multitask.
- Should be willing to work on our regular shift (10 am - 7 pm)
- Should be willing to work on weekends on a rotation basis
- Preferences will be given to candidates from technology/Edu-tech sales background
- Excellent English communication skill (both oral and written) and be able to persuade interested prospects.
- Ability to understand aspirations of learners and offer expert career advice, drive to exceed assigned targets