Senior HR Executive at AdMedia Digital Labs Pvt Ltd
Views:80 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
AdMedia - Content Writer (2-10 yrs)
Content Writer - AdMedia - WFH
About the company :
Admedia.com is a 20-year old digital Tech giant based out of California.
We are A full-service digital advertising and marketing company based out of the USA Since 1998, AdMedia has been connecting advertisers with publishers and consumers for over a decade. The AdMedia team is made up of online advertising experts and marketing professionals to help you earn more revenue.
Job Description :
- Admedia is seeking a SEO Content Writer, detailed - oriented person who is proficient in working with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and various other forms of social media. The position will also require writing additional content for the site and blog posts on diverse topics.
- The writer will also edit and revise existing content based on clients- keywords. Successful candidates will be trained on our social media optimization techniques and will utilize his/her social media prowess with our techniques for best search engine and social media practices.
- This is an exciting position that will allow you to expand your knowledge in the areas of Internet marketing and search engine optimization. We are looking for a quick learner that can multitask and perform projects under tight deadlines. You need to be able to work independently and be a team player.
Requirement and Qualifications :
- Above average written and verbal skills
- Must be aware of SEO content writing and latest updates.
- Ability to research and write about almost any type of niche topic
- Extensive internet navigation abilities
- Analytical skills to make quick and accurate decisions on what information is the most interesting
- Story skills with ability to tell a story within each segment
- Strong grammar and editing skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Computer savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office, WordPress and internet browsing
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Strong understanding of brand promotion through social media channels.
- Ability to use sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, etc., to help spread the word about our growing company.