HR Recruiter at Adjetter Media Network Pvt Ltd
Views:67 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Adjetter Media Network - Executive - Presales - Kapture (0-2 yrs)
Who Are We ?
Kapture Cloud-Based Customer Relationship Management Software is a stand-alone CRM Software for centralizing Operations. We are a CRM Software Company for India, United States, and other Countries, and we provide a host of tools and solutions including the Sales CRM suite, and Mobile CRM App for smart on field sales operations. We offer advanced CRM Tools and Solutions, prominent among which is our FMCG CRM for the FMCG Industry that helps consolidate distribution and inventory on one platform.
Kapture CRM is a device-independent platform offering the fastest go-live spanning between 30 to 60 days. Our Omnichannel Solution for Sales and Service and versatile API Integration has garnered the love of 500+ Customers.
Kapture is a product owned by Adjetter Media Network Pvt. Ltd. (India)
Website : https://www.kapturecrm.com/
Job Summary :
We are seeking qualified Pre sales specialists to extend our reach through new untapped business opportunities
Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, and help build the brand that we are! Highly skilled at sales and business development, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
It is the perfect job if you like working with people and enjoy an ever-changing work environment.
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities.
- Co-ordinate & book appointments for the sales team with the emphasis of high quality leads.
- Ability to write great sales emails.
- Extremely active on social media
- Identify trends & customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term pipeline along with sales team.
- Being familiar with initiating cold calls to potential customer database.
- Maintaining & updating existing customer databases.
- Collaborate with sales teams in gaining complete understanding of specific goals, objectives & audiences.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Exemplary Communication skills.
- Admirable written & interpersonal skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.