Chief Executive Officer at ADI Group
Views:6 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
ADI Group - Medical Sales Role (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for a persuasive medical representative to promote and sell the product to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- The medical representative's responsibilities include persuading potential customers to purchase the product, identifying prospective business opportunities for the company, and providing the relevant departments with customer feedback. You should also be able to attend company meetings and training sessions.
- To be successful as a medical representative, you should be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and build rapport with potential customers. Ultimately, an outstanding Medical Representative should be able to continually meet or exceed the company's sales targets.
Medical Representative Responsibilities :
- Selling the Product to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote the Product.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the Product.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
- Following up on leads generated by the company.
- Preparing presentations for potential customers.
- Researching competitor's medications and their respective market performances.
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the medical field to determine the effect of such developments on the company's business strategies.
Medical Representative Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Medical, nursing, pharmacy, life sciences, or related field.
- Medical sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Persuasive and resilient.