Adfactors PR - Account Executive/Manager/Account Director - Public Relations (2-12 yrs)
Public Relations Job Opening at Adfactors PR
- Adfactors PR is looking for some smart and energetic PublicRelations - Account Executives, Managers & Account Directors who are willing to learn, collaborate and growtogether.
- Someone who wants to be part of the journey to achieve excellence in whatever we do. Someone who puts his/her team before oneself. Someone who does not stop in just delivering results but wishes to deliver client delight. Someone who believes in oneself and is fearless to experiment and fail.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Job Description :
Primary Responsibilities :
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day operations of the client
- Formulate and implement the monthly plans for all clients
- Direct and prepare the plans for all events and activities
- Manage relationships with the target media on a day-to-day basis
- Supervise all media interactions press conferences, one-on-ones, etc.
- Prepare pitch notes and make pitches to the media
- Monitor proactively media opportunities for placing clients
Client Servicing :
Responsible for :
- Assisting team leader in evolving key communication messages for campaign
- Assisting team leader in preparing the quarter and annual plans
- Client satisfaction index as per the business plan of the Company
- Planning and execution of all client activities in the monthly plans
- Concept notes prepared for activities proposed for the client
- Network planning to ensure error-free delivery of the agreed campaign/event
- Approving, and preparing (where necessary), communication being sent to client on all aspects related to campaign
- Coordinating with the client on all activities
- Vendor and supplier coordination as and when necessary
- Seeking prior approvals from the client on expenditures proposed for activities that are not part of the contractual obligations
Media Relations :
Responsible for :
- Ensuring effective implementation and outcome of the media plan
- Preparing media advisory before all client-media interactions
- Error-free writing of press communication
- Keeping track of the media activity relevant to client's competition
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.