Lead Talent Acquisition at Adda247
Views:47 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Adda247 - Telesales/Exam Counselling Role (1-5 yrs)
About Adda247 :
Started in the year 2016 and funded by marquee investors like Google, Westbridge & Infoedge; Adda247 is a B2C product-based company on a mission to solve India's education problems at grassroot level. The multilingual EdTech platform provides 360 degree learning solutions catering to all major educational needs of Tier II, Tier III including online courses for competitive exams like Banking, SSC, Teaching exams, Defence exams, GATE, JEE, NEET, UPSC and State Exams. Company has also recently entered the K12 segment targeting state board students in Tier II, Tier III and small towns. With more than 15 million monthly active users and 2 million paid users, Adda247 is already one of the largest and most loved EdTech players in India.
Why join us?
Here is your chance of joining a young, energetic team with the vision to transform the education space in India. Some things that stand us apart include
- Role with a purpose in a fast-growing organization
- Collaborative culture
- Flexible working policy
- Party culture
- Free lunches and dinners
- Regular off-sites
- Fun at work with gymnasium, table tennis, pool etc.
What you will do?
- Take prospects from the initial contact phase to the qualified phase over the phone.
- Counsel potential Students preparing for UPSC over a call to inform them about the product and help them in making better career decisions.
- Address their queries about the products and the company.
- Generate revenue by counseling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Meet and exceed pipeline contribution goals.
- Respond quickly to assigned leads (No cold calling targets).
- Willingness to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics.
- Use and become an expert on the Customer Relationship - Management (CRM) system.
What you will need?
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate / MBA (marketing)
- Min 1 year experience working with edtech
- Good written and spoken English
- Good negotiation and pitching skills are required.
- Passion to work in a fast-paced start-up.
- Multi-disciplinary and continuous learning mind-set.
- Customer focus with a good convincing ability and confident personality