Talent Acquisition Manager at Adda
Views:764 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:216
Adda247 - Executive - Telesales (0-4 yrs)
About Adda247 :
- Started in the year 2016, Adda247 is India's largest ed-tech platform catering to more than 40 million users in a year. Adda247 App is ranked the #1 Android App in terms of usage among all Education Apps in India (as per the latest similarweb.com rankings).
- Funded by marquee investors like Westbridge & Infoedge, Adda247 is a B2C product-based company on a mission to solve India's education problems at the grassroots level.
- The multilingual EdTech platform provides 360-degree learning solutions catering to all major educational needs of Tier II and Tier III including online courses for competitive exams like Banking, SSC, Teaching exams, Defence exams, GATE, JEE, NEET, UPSC, and state exams. The company has also recently entered the K12 segment targeting state board students in Tier II, Tier III, and small towns.
- Adda247 houses multiple platforms such as the Adda247 mobile app, Adda247 YouTube channels, bankersadda.com, sscadda.com, teachersadda.co.in and Career Power. With more than 1 million video views daily on adda247 platforms, more than 0.5 million Daily Active Users on App, and 2.5 million Daily Active Users on the web, Adda247 is one of the largest and fastest-growing education technology platforms in India.
Join us on Facebook www.facebook.com/adda247live/
Follow us on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/adda247/
Why join us ?
- Here is your chance of joining a young, energetic team with the vision to transform the education space in India. Some things that stand us apart include
- Role with a purpose in a fast-growing organization
- Collaborative culture
- Flexible working policy
- Party culture
- Free lunches and dinners
- Regular off-sites
- Fun at work with gymnasium, table tennis, pool etc.
What you will do?
- Take prospects from the initial contact phase to the qualified phase over the phone.
- Present product solutions virtually.
- Generate revenue by counseling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Meet and exceed pipeline contribution goals.
- Respond quickly to assigned leads (No cold calling targets).
- Willingness to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics.
- Use and become an expert on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
What you will need?
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate MBA (marketing).
- Freshers can also apply
- Experience in Inside Sales/Outbound Sales/Tele Sales/Educational Sales will be added advantage.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Good negotiation and pitching skills are required.
- Passion to work in a fast-paced start-up.
- Multi-disciplinary and continuous learning mind-set.
- Customer focus with a good convincing ability and confident personality.
Job Location : Gurgaon
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.