Talent Acquisition Specialist at Adapt.io
Views:56 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Adapt.io - Account Executive - Sales - US Region (5-12 yrs)
AE Sales - US
- Drives sales revenue through new client acquisition.
- Educate clients on Adapt's value proposition - explain pricing and plans that suit the client's needs.
- Actively manage the sales process, including positioning, presentation/demonstration of the product, and closing deals.
- Work towards exceeding assigned business, pipeline, and revenue goals while ensuring a customer-first approach.
- Maintain the CRM with a high volume of leads and effectively manage an account set, keeping detailed and accurate notes of all sales-related activities.
- Communicate with the management team and team members to increase client satisfaction, opportunity conversion and drive overall sales improvements.
If this Is you. Then, please apply :
- Minimum 5+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience.
- Experience in selling to US, Canada, or European customers.
- Excellent and proven experience & skills in the full sales cycle.
- Proven history of consistently blowing out sales quotas and objectives.
- Experience with data will be a plus. Open to work for US shifts.
- Worked in a high-volume, fast-paced technology environment.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and customer relationship, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with HubSpot Sales Hub or other CRM platforms.