Action For India - Associate - Marketing/Communication (1-4 yrs)
About AFI :
- The Indian startup ecosystem is more vibrant than ever and wherein Action For India (AFI) will continue to contribute significantly as AFI has been a catalyst in ushering in pioneering models in entrepreneurship advisory. AFI is an international impact organization with presence in the USA, UK and India Our main initiatives include the AFI Annual Forum, Social Enterprise Advisory Services (SEAS), Women in Social Entrepreneurship (WISE), AFI i-TIC Foundation Social Entrepreneurship Accelerator (AISEA), Impact Investment Fund (3i Partners) and the Silicon Valley Challenge (SVC) Trek. Action For India (AFI) works with early- stage, tech-enabled, for-profit purpose-driven entrepreneurs of India. Our mission is to identify these high-potential social entrepreneurs and connect them with resources to help scale the impact of their work. Since its inception in 2012,
- AFI has helped more than 800 social entrepreneurs in their scaling journeys.
- AFI initiatives have been supported by several foundations and investors including eBay Foundation, UNGC, IDRF, Guru Krupa Foundation, Deshpande Foundation, Omnivore, Let's Venture, Intel, Cisco, HP, Nokia etc. in the mission to catalyze entrepreneurship; AFI is a In India, we are a Section 8 Company (with 80G, 12A and FCRA certifications) and in the US we are a 501-c3 organization alongwith 2 Active chapters : In Silicon Valley, USA and in London, UK.
- AFI is an Equal Opportunity organization and encourages learning & development, fairness and diversity where the mission orientation is Supreme and the commitment to our Stakeholders and our Partners is Paramount! Hence we invite those passionate professionals interested in this dynamic role to apply
For further details, visit https://actionforindia.org/
About the role Key Role Areas:
1. Assess, Plan, Strategize and Manage to deliver the communication and digital marketing strategies of AFI with regards to the identified stakeholder's groups and as per approved budgets - while leveraging capabilities, relationships and networks for scaling/expansion
2. Digital Media Management (including managing the analytics and data insights from various sources)/Lead generation using Digital Marketing / Analyses about various CRM/Marketing/Programme Metrics pertaining to Communication and Marketing/Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
3. Build and Coordinate media partnerships and PR related end-to end activities under guidance from CXO office Brand Reinforcement and strengthening for AFI and its various programmatic offerings;
4. Lead External and Internal Communication entrusted to you ; contributing to positive global visibility including publications/impact reports and similar ; including proactive and reactive responsiveness for adverse media reporting (if any)
5. Provide Communication/Marketing contribution towards writing/ideation/report submission to existing and new/potential donors and partners including coordination and support in major programs at AFI like - the Annual Forum, The Silicon Valley Track, other current/future programs
6. Maintain updated quality MIS and accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance - including documenting key experiences/findings/reports and linked analyses and internal presentation, Identify and onboard vendors for social media and website management
7. Any other work/initiative/responsibility as agreed to on/after joining.
Your minimum expected experience attributes for the role :
Preferred Industry/Sectors/Domains :
- Corporate/Multilateral Foundation/Public-sector/Management Consulting/Financial Services/Enterprise & Start-up Advisory/Business Operations/Social Enterprise Management & Scaling/CSR/similar other
- You have 1-3 years of experience in Digital /social media marketing as part of Communication or Marketing team
- You have good knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics including use of Google Analytics, SEO and Adwords(
- You have good communication skills- writing/speaking/presentation
- You have strong content creation skills/ graphic designing skills desirable
- You are good at stakeholder and vendor management
- Prior experience of handling end to end marketing campaigns will be a plus
- You have a fair understanding of the startup ecosystem/Social Enterprise/Sustainability/Impact space
- You are flexible with working hours suiting AFI's global network
- You demonstrate high quality communication and interpersonal skills.
- Your work demonstrated being Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing