Business Manager at Benison Consulting Private Limited
Views:115 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Acquisition Manager - Mobile App & Web Services Marketing - Gaming Firm (4-7 yrs)
We are looking candidate for a Mumbai based fast growing online live gaming organization
Responsible for acquisition campaign planning & execution for both product - Web & Mobile App (Android & iOS) :
Mobile App :
- Define and execute the monthly/quarterly strategy for mobile marketing, across all relevant devices and platforms(Android & iOS).
- Drive high quality installs for mobile app (Android/iOS) using established and emerging marketing acquisition methods.
- Managing Google AdWords & Facebook account as part of paid media strategy to deliver 5k quality installs per day.
- Promoting app installs through Mobile native advertising and Real time bidding with partnering agencies to maximize Return on Advertising Spends.
- Build strong relationships directly with advertisers and ad agencies.
- Setup campaign tracking & reporting to analyse campaign in better way.
- Explore and identify potential App Stores for app distribution.
- Analysing post-install campaign metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and improvements.
- Expert in using smart analytics toll like MobileAppTracking, GameAnalytics, Adjust, Localytics, Clevertap, Firebase, App Annie, Hasoffers, Google Analytic and other similar
- Creating Monthly/Quarterly user acquisition plan for different product.
- Managing search engine marketing (pay per click SEM) campaigns on Google Adwords.
- Managing Display advertising on Google display network and Yahoo display network.
- Managing Facebook campaign as part of paid social media to acquire quality traffic/users.
- Identify and prospect new advertisers and ad agencies, build and expand executive-level relationships to drive quality leads / web traffic.
- Managing optimization of landing page, creative to improve conversion rate & ROI for search marketing campaigns.
- Conduct keyword research, keyword segmentation & ad copies for search marketing & optimization campaigns
Other requirements :
- Candidate should have managed Third party Agencies as part of his affiliate marketing.
- Must have handled a team size of 5 people.
- Data driven decision making capabilities are desired.
- Experience from Real Money gaming segments preferable.
- Must be able to delegate within the team and suitably report to the management through Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly MIS.
Note: Immediate Joining
Interested candidate may call at +91 99531 38435