Business Manager at DesignXchange
Views:39 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Acquisition Associate - Sales - Design/Tech Firm (0-1 yrs)
The Acquisition Associate will be reporting to the Business Manager, Mumbai and have ownership of projects to acquire and engage the right set of high-value customers and agencies to use DesignXchange's services and help them derive maximum value from it. This is a field intensive role where you will be expected to independently liaise with our clients and onboard them helping setup an operational hub in your assigned area.
As the Acquisition Associate you will:
- Identify potential clients and leads, actively contact them, pitch product and achieve sales targets
- Work closely with our central team to understand and help develop our service offerings in tune with market needs
- Plan, manage and scale sales across city to generate qualified leads while also identifying growth opportunities for your existing customer base
- Develop marketing strategy, and iterate the overall outbound messaging, while experimenting with sales tactics
- Build an in-depth understanding of the target agencies in your city across categories and sign up the right set of clients to partner with
- You have at least a years of experience in demand generation with a proven track record of being able to generate leads.
- You are not intimidated by moving quickly or trying things out of your comfort zone.
- You love art/design!
- Great interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience in maintaining and building client relationships
Note: Salary component is divided into 85% fixed and 15% variable. Also candidate at this position has the opportunity to earn performance based incentive over & above their salary till upto INR 10,000.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.