HR - Executive at Acme Infolabs Pvt Ltd
Views:18 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Acme Infolabs - Executive - Business Development (0-3 yrs)
Responsibilities of Business Development Executive:-
- Following the complete sales cycle generating leads and converting to prospect, validate the lead/prospect, business proposal, negotiation, related documentation & closure of lead.
- Track key account metrics, prepare weekly, monthly reports.
- Generate new International as well as domestic leads.
- You'll be responsible for generating and nurturing leads for the organization for digital marketing services like SEO Services, Website Design and Mobile App Development Services.
- Develop and execute a lead generation plan that generates leads for the sales team via various online marketing channels.
- Proficient in understanding IT service offerings and the latest market trends
- Should be active and have knowledge on Social media.
- Do cold calling, fix appointments with prospects and meet face to face to present our solutions.
- Maintain relationships with the clients with follow-ups and forward to support the team if required.
- May have good existing client relationships in the market
Requirements and skills :
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills MBA /PGDM/Management / Post Graduate/BTech/Graduate
- MBA /PGDM/Management / Post Graduate/BTech/Graduate
- Confident presentation skills and a professional telephone manner
- Time-management skills and the ability to prioritize your workload
- You'll be expected to dress smartly, especially for meetings, though slightly more relaxed business casual attire may be acceptable at other times.
- You'll work in an office environment, but will frequently travel within the day for face-to-face meetings with clients and other business partners.
Job Location :
Note: Person living in Noida or within 15 Kms from Sector 132, Noida would be preferred.