HR at Acko General Insurance
Views:11 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Acko - Executive/Assistant - Travel Desk & Guest Relations (1-3 yrs)
Executive Assistant (Travel Desk & Guest Relations)
- We are seeking a junior associate/senior associate who will report into the executive assistant to the CEO and will assist with travel arrangements and coordination, guest relations and other operational work on a day-to-day basis. The core responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Coordinate scheduling and calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to executives
- Manage and coordinate complex travel agendas for global and local stakeholders with significant attention to details.
- Organize staff and business meetings, business critical internal/external events
- Act as the point of contact for internal/external enquiries', employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Act as a liaison and provide support for the Board meetings.
- Provide support the ls for Board meetings and events which may include scheduling meetings; refine agendas etc.
Who we are looking for :
- Bachelors/master's degree in any discipline.
- Proactive problem solver with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Good management skills with an ability to multitask
- Must have good interpersonal skills.