HR at Acko General Insurance
Views:174 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Acko - Content Writer - Search Engine Optimization (1-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research and create engaging and informative SEO content for Acko.com and other Acko Website properties. (Auto niche)
- This includes Website Content, Product Descriptions, News Content, Info-graphic content, Magazine Content, Blog Content, and any other long form of articles on the Finance/Insurance industry.
- External Promotion Content Writing like Articles, PDF, PPT, any other Long form of content, Forum content, etc. to promote in external websites.
- Plan and execute SEO content strategy. Work with SEO Team for collecting requirements, proofreading and publish on our website.
- Self-Content planning for Acko with Finance/Insurance related articles.
- Develop creative, readable and engaging SEO content for In-house websites as well for external promotional sites like - guest blogging, Quora etc.
- Provide content for Social Sharing, Product descriptions, for Question and Answering sites, Forum posting, commenting etc.,
- Write content based on trending topics in Social Media and from news websites.
- This role will contribute to a cross-channel strategy, execution, and analysis via SEO best practices and innovation.
Key Skills & Experience :
- Minimum 3 Years hands-on experience in SEO Content Writing
- Strong SEO content writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience in keyword research and content research.
- Candidates should have a background in content strategy, and data-driven marketing
- English-speaking proficiency (100% fluency).
- Fair understanding of insurance and finance products as well as digital marketing platforms.
- Experience in SEO - Advantage
- Experience in WordPress is a Plus
- Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing - Advantage
- Experience on Tools
- Familiar with Copyscape and other proofreading tools.
- Proficient in MS Word, Google Docs, sheets, presentations.