Associate HR at Acheron Software Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:208 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Acheron - Executive - Product Marketing (2-5 yrs)
Position: Product Marketing Executive
Experience: 2-5 Years
We are looking for a Product Marketing Executive to manage end to end marketing activities mainly focussing on USA & EUROPE markets. Responsible for communicating the value of Acheron's products and services to the Market and to create accessibility through digital platforms that translate to leads for Sales.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Understanding the product offerings of Acheron in detail.
- Translate Acheron product feature sets into business value for the end-user.
- Craft compelling messages across different marketing channels
- To market Acheron as a go-to partner for solutions that enable digital transformation
- To highlight Acheron's expertise through demonstrated successes with existing customers
- Responsible and own complete Marketing life cycle starting from lead generation to making the final sale.
- Define a region-specific marketing plan that supports the regional sales strategy.
- Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing and other channels as you see fit.
- Responsible for planning, Forecasting, implementation and lead execution of overall go-to-market strategy involving business growth accountability, customers and channel partner engagement, marketing and demand generation plans.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers. Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates with internal stakeholders.
- Organizing events and product exhibitions. Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Working internally with sales management team to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations.
- Report daily basis on the status of field marketing activities.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, prospects and presentations.
- BBA/MBA(Marketing)/B.Tech(IT/CSC) with 2 to 5 years of experience in Software Product Marketing.
- Knowledge in Sales process is an added advantage.
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple assignments at the same time.
- Must have ability to use Project Management, MS Word, Excel tools and PPT.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills on both verbal and written.