Senior Manager HR at ACE Engineering Academy
Views:71 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
ACE Engineering Academy - Assistant Manager - Academic Relations (1-3 yrs)
Assistant Manager-Academic Relations (Marketing) :
Roles and Responsibilities :
CTC-3LPA to 5LPA and its completely based on the performance.
Candidate must have knowledge on the colleges area covered by Jharkhand and Ranchi.
1. Supports the marketing manager in carrying out various strategies and tasks. Compiles, analyses, and reports marketing data. Helps maintain client relationships.
2. Conducts marketing campaigns and trade shows/ exhibitions to promote brand awareness.
3. Works under the direction/guidance of his/her reporting authority to help reach the organisation/company's marketing goals and objectives.
4. Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and provides all the relevant information that helps managers to develop marketing plans & strategies.
5. Analyses marketing data, surveys and other market research to look for implementation of new patterns and trends for Sales & Marketing.
6. Stays updated with latest marketing trends, pricing and competitor activities for evaluation of the current marketing program for further improvements and positive results.
7. Creates graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using the available computer software as guided by his/her reporting authority.
8. Delivers reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations.
9. Assists in creating and in distribution of the required promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, banners, pamphlets, ad posters etc., and the relevant marketing aids well within the budget.
10. Provides assistance during the creation of mailers, coupons, website content, and other promotional materials in regard to marketing/sales.
11. Helps maintain social media accounts for brands, products, or services and the like.
12. Records marketing data in the required format along with related financial reports for performing critical evaluations of the market inorder to develop new strategies and marketing plans.
13. Helps maintain excellent client relationships through superior customer service skills and seminars.
14. Organises and plans the production of all major marketing materials by working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties.
15. Helps to plan and organize promotional events hosted by the organisation/company's marketing department.
16. Keeps client information and other marketing data confidential.
17. Mentors team members, identify areas for improvement and conduct on the job training in co-ordination with Marketing Manager/Branch Manager.
18. Assist interviewing, recruiting, training, performance evaluation, promotion and separation activities of the team.
19. Maintain customer relationship programs and track customer satisfaction.
20. Collaborate with his/her reporting authority to initiate new consumer promotion campaigns and to develop consumer engagement plans.
21. Analyze sales data and determine sales forecast to promote organisation/company's turnover.
22. Recommends creative and cost effective promotional activities.
23. Must think creatively and be able to respond well to pressure.
24. Should be a good communicator, persuasive, work well in a team, be organised and professionally well presented.
25. Willing to travel inorder to promote the business activities.