Account Receivable Calling Role (1-2 yrs)
JD FOR AR CALLING POSITION @ HYDERABAD LOCATION
POSITION: AR CALLING
EXPERIENCE: 1-2 Years
- Follow up with the payer to check on claim status.
- Identify denial reason and work on resolution.
- Save claim from getting written off by timely following up.
- Should have sound knowledge of working on Billing scrubbers and making edits.
- Work on Contractual adjustments & write off projects.
- Should have good Cash collected/Resolution Rate.
- should have calling skills, probing skills and denials understanding.
- Work in all shifts on a rotational basis.
- No Planned leaves for next 6 months.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized educational institute.
- Good analytical skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good communication Skills (both written & verbal).
- Candidate should be good in Denial Management.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid & ICD & CPT codes used on Denials.
- Ability to interact positively with team members, peer group and seniors.