HR Manager at Hiregis Technologies
Views:6 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Account Manager/Territory Sales Manager - IT (5-7 yrs)
Job Title: Account manager/Territory sales manager
- The selected candidate is expected to cover the assigned territory - prospecting, developing and advancing generated opportunities through the funnel stages to closure.
- Map the potential target accounts in the assigned territory.
- Meet the key decision makers for our solutions in the target accounts i.e. the IT Manager, Networking Manager, Security Manager, Data Centre Manager, Cloud Manager etc. and pitch for business and generate pipeline.
- Develop consultative relationships with the people described above in the target accounts.
- Work with Presales, Technical and Sales Manager, OEM sales teams to build adequate pipeline commensurate with business targets given and advance cases through the funnel stages to closure.
- Maintain healthy addition to pipeline by sound coverage of the assigned territory.
- Develop and deepen key account relationships by involving senior managers in meetings with key decision makers in the account(s).
Skills Required :
- 5 to 7 years of sales experience in B2B sales, selling to accounts with 1000 or higher desktops or 300 or higher cloud workloads selling Servers / Storage / Virtualisation / Cisco Networking / Firewalls
- At least 3 years in the same company
- Must have relationships with at least 10 Home accounts (Accounts that have been opened, developed and giving business) by the salesperson
- Sales experience to be in the areas of Networking/ Security / Servers- Storage-Backup / Cloud to the above mentioned client profile.
- Track record of actual revenue achievement at > 75% of target given, consistently.
- Should have sound knowledge of the IT Solutions buying process in Enterprise accounts.
- Should have sound knowledge of the Decision Making people and the positions involved in the IT buying process
- Should be looking forward to a Solution Selling role in sales as a professional advancement.
- Salesperson should be a - hunter- by nature.
- Have good written and oral Communication skills. Good Oral communication skills in the vernacular language essential.
- Should be a good judge of people and situations, from a sales perspective and should be tactically sharp in steering situations and people to his/her side.
- Should be adept at steering prospective buyers to his/her point of view
- Should be conversant with sales funnel stages, prospects, suspects, sales actions required for each funnel stage