Head recruitment at jobszonenow
Views:465 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Account Manager - Tele Support - IT (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Role : Account Manager - Tele Support
Department Fieldsales India
Reporting Relationship Branch / Regional/ Zonal Manager
Monster- ous opportunity:
As a B2B Account Manager, your mission will be to sell Monster's cutting-edge online recruitment solutions to our most admired clients. You should be highly motivated and talented sales person with a strong desire to learn and grow your skills while managing our clients.
As an Account Manager - Tele Support a typical day might include the following:
- Generate leads for products & services by demonstrations.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound / outbound leads, cold calls and emails.
- Engage with customers and understand customer needs and requirements.
- Leads distribution to internal sales team. Managing lead funnel and closure sheet.
- Ability to engage and build long term relationship with prospects.
- Clear and concise verbal communication skills appropriate for B2B prospects.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and MS Office would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing including basic selling principles and solution selling methods; should be able to discover prospects pain points by using probing techniques and effectively address each one of them.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
This job is for you if:
- You enjoy solving problems, love taking on challenges and finding creative solutions.
- You don- t get flustered easily and if you don- t know the answer, you will dig until you find it
- You pay attention to details and anything worth is worth doing right, every single time.
- You stay focused and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- You communicate clearly. You write well.
- You speak eloquently, and you can learn quickly when things change
What it takes:
- A graduate who went beyond books
- Have zeal and passion for making a career in sales
- Have strong interpersonal and networking skills
- A team player who can integrate and collaborate with the stakeholders
- An assertive personality, driven by performance
What is in it for you:
- Be a part of the team that practices best in class key account management
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading global players in e-recruitment
- Be a part of an exciting place to work that thrives on learning and innovation
- Best in category incentive program for star performers
- Monster facilitates horizontal as well as vertical growth by capitalizing on your aspirations and providing challenging assignments
- Monster.com is one of the leading Global Players in the e-recruitment category that's going beyond traditional offerings investing big time in social & mobile space
In nutshell, it's an exciting time to join Monster and in true sense it's a Monster- ous opportunity
At Monster we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Come let's meet up!