Recruiter at Team Recruit Consultancies
Views:86 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Account Manager - Social Media - Public Relation Agency (3-4 yrs)
A Digital-PR Agency is hiring for the profile of Social Media Executive.
Experience: Minimum 3 years in similar role in an agency, working knowledge of running social media ads and media planning will be a plus
- Responsible to consult the client & deliver social & digital media strategies for the brands.
- Craft & implement social / digital campaign strategies for creating brand awareness thus strengthen brand positioning and meet brand objectives
- Coordinate with design & copy team to ensure the strategic vision is met for copywriting and creative direction.
- Proof-read and check design before sending it to the client.
- Conduct internal audits for each client to suggest efficiency.
- Set strategic roadmaps/objectives for digital projects
- Plan and prepare quarterly, bi-annual & annual campaign reports and assist in crafting roadmaps for the brand
- Proactively collaborate and work with all other teams (viz. SEO/Tech/Media/ORM/ Research/Ecommerce, others) in order to provide authentic and helpful responses for campaign & brand requirements
- Ensure that all deliverables exceed set expectations
- Prepare monthly reports with a way forward for the client.
- Liaison with third party vendors, influencers, partner firms on behalf of the brand for campaigns & projects and take responsibility for its commercials and negotiations
- Oversee & participate in the on-ground events & workshops as deemed necessary, covering the events LIVE if needed.
- Address escalations & queries (internal & external) in an effective and seamless manner thereby efficiently service & cultivate existing relationship
- Executing the posts on all Social Media platforms, copy check before uploading/scheduling.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Social & Digital Media, Online Marketing, Publishing platforms and abreast with latest industry trends, model, communication concepts, practices, tools, etc.
- Dynamic written communication, presentation and oration skills; strong hold on language
- Should have a constant and relevant presence in the social spaces
- Innate balanced analytical and strategic thinking ability
- Good & patient listener, capable of taking feedback and understanding criticism for feedback and instructions.
- Highly organized to be able to handle multiple deadline driven projects and workflows