CEO at D Square Consulting Services
Views:196 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Account Manager - Sales - Staffing & Recruitment Firm (5-12 yrs)
Account Manager - Staffing & Recruitment â?? Commission Only
The Account Manager is responsible for all client interfaces within the assigned Account or a portfolio of Accounts for defined countries or service lines within IT recruitment and Staffing practice. The Account Manager builds and manages key client relationships; and is responsible for top-line and bottom-line performance of the portfolio.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Account Planning : building a comprehensive account plan, which details key relationships required, the opportunities and the revenue expected from such opportunities, as well as potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed.
- Business Development : responsible for building and managing a portfolio, driving revenues within the assigned Account or the portfolio of Accounts, by being the owner of the entire Opportunity Management cycle. That involves identifying business opportunities, selling, service delivery, and negotiations.
- Client Delivery : Work closely with the delivery teams to ensure that the team understands the customer requirements, and is aligned.
- Negotiation and On-boarding : Coordinate with the consultants to ensure fitment with the client needs; negotiate the rates or salaries; and ensure on-boarding, as per customer requirements.
- Responsible for handling complete recruitment life cycle for high-end or niche requirements from the client.
- Thoroughly understand and work on the requirements of the client and guiding the team to work.
- Analyzing, Screening, & Submitting consultant profiles as per client requirements.
- Conduct initial screenings, reference checks, negotiate pay rate, relocation, coordinate client interviews and work with the Account Managers to close the position.
- Responsible for maintaining and communicating candidate follow-up and status update on a regular basis.
- MBA from a Tier I / II Business School
- Prior experience in the IT Consulting / Staffing and Recruitment Industry is preferred
- Proactive, just-in-time recruitment in a fast paced environment.
- Effectively manage multiple job requisitions and deliver on a high volume basis.
- Traditional and Out of Box Recruiting Strategies to close positions as per Client needs.
Depending on the performance in this position, there may be different opportunities for growth within the company in the business development and sales functions.
Salary & Benefits: This is a Commission-Only position with a competitive commission structure.