Recruiter at Resourcetree Global Services
Views:10 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Account Manager - Sales - Insurance (3-5 yrs)
- Account manager responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. The Account Manager will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services and solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationship with clients.
- Requires at least 3-5 years of experience in the General Insurance and 2 years in software solutions sales or account management field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the Insurance companies and end to end Insurance processes. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Should have excellent industry connections to convert them to business
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services and solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional forums
- Achieve annual targets assigned to the respective clients