Team Leader at Kanary Staffing Pvt. Ltd.
Views:82 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Account Manager - Sales - FinTech Firm (3-5 yrs)
Primary role of the Account / Sales Manager will be to expand and maintain relationships with clients. You will be assigned to multiple prospects, named clients and/or territories. Clients are typically banks and financial institutions. You will be responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives as well as on boarding new business.
- The Account / Sales Manager will drive adoption of the company solution throughout assigned prospects, named clients and assigned territories.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned client accounts and maintains client satisfaction.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers- expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic company objectives in assigned accounts/territories.
- Assist in marketing campaign carried out by the company which shall include activities such as participating in tradeshows, assisting in courier and email campaigns, etc.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and feedback client and market needs on an ongoing basis.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
Qualifications & further requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years of Sales/Account Management experience in a B2B financial sales environment (Experience in Lead Generation)
- Degree preferred - MBA
- Excellent team player
- Outstanding written, oral presentation and communication skills
- Good English skills - persuasive, articulate, well-argued style.
- Energetic persuasive self-starter with strong work ethics.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required.
- The ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- Work days - Monday to Friday (Saturdays on business requirements)
- City of work - Kurla, Mumbai (BKC)
- This position might require travelling within India. Expect around 25%.