International Research Associate at Catenon Worlwide
Views:29 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Account Manager - Sales - Executive Search Firm (8-18 yrs)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understanding the clients- requirements by analyzing open positions and interacting with them.
- Driving internal recruitment team as well as with external vendors working for us closely by clarifying the requirements (specifically the conflicting ones).
- Completely responsible for meeting the staffing requirements including demand projection and bench building.
- Partial ownership of P&L. It includes but not restricted to managing healthy utilization, Minimal average direct cost, and placement of engineers in right Job Category Etc.).
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with existing customer and lift the company in value ladder.
- Responsible to solve most of the client issues at earliest and works closely with management to resolve the rest.
- Responsible to solve our employee's escalated concerns with help of support team (HR, Finance or other).
- Status (Utilization, Hiring others) reporting to internal management periodically.
- Collateral creating for internal sales team.
- Managing the appraisal of all employees in account with help of client, internal team leads and HR.
- Identification of training need and individual development plan for our employees.