Founder at Mithra HR Consulting
Views:237 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Account Manager - Sales/Business Development - Cyber Security/IT Product (2-4 yrs)
Note: ONLY for SALES (Product software / Solutions sales) individuals.
This is not a marketing or pre-sales position. Hence if you have experience in either of these please note you will not be considered.
Cyber Security Account Executive - Top Tier 1 Institutions only (IIM, IIT, NIT, BITS or top engineering / top business schools), Mumbai
- Work from home position (no office in Mumbai or Delhi as of now) - commute/ travel to meet clients.
- Salary + Sales Incentives (on % of orders - no cap / ceiling, unlimited potential to earn based on targets achieved )
Note : ONLY Mumbai based local candidates please.
Our British IT MNC client (with about 3 years presence in India and 5+ year old global presence) in the Cyber Security space is currently expanding its sales organisation to accommodate a rapidly-growing customer base and accelerating revenue. This position offers significant commission-earning potential, fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal achievement.
As an Account Manager, you will :
- Prospect accounts for new business.
- Establish and work with partners in your territory.
- Present and demonstrate cyber threat defense solutions to CISOs and information security experts.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts, Technical Account Managers and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in performing Proofs of Value (POVs) as you close deals.
- Entry level account executives will also be given a four month training program to bring them up to speed with sales process and the latest trends and developments in the cyber security industry.
- Opportunity to travel abroad (Singapore / U.K) for training on products and sales processes.
- Minimum 2 years' sales experience selling software or security appliances
- Experience selling to the mid-market and enterprises
- Proven hunter background with a track record of success
- Familiarity with enterprise networking technology is a plus
- Strong C-level/board-level communications skills
- Willingness to travel to accounts across the territory
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with a focus on over-quota performance
- Good business acumen, experience with contracts and pricing
- Strong working knowledge of LinkedIn and CRM tools
Qualifications and skills :
- A four year IT / E&C, Computer Science Engineering Bachelor's or Master's Degree (IIT/NIT) and or MBA in Marketing degree from a top university (IIMs etc) with a high First Class - CGPA (8 or higher) is required. A high Second Class for exceptional candidates would also be considered.
- Four year IT / E&C, Computer Science Engineering Bachelor's or Master's Degree in non-premier institutions but with MBA from IIM, with a high First Class - CGPA (8 or higher) is required. A high Second Class for exceptional candidates would also be considered.
- Excellent communication
- Passionate, enthusiastic, willingness to learn and grow
- A Sports background preferred!
- Between 2-4 years of work experience in Sales / Business Development in Mumbai region is required
- Experience with customer-facing activities
- Practical experience with network and security devices/systems, e.g. Cisco, Juniper, firewalls, IDS, IPS, SIEM is desirable but not essential
- Experience of networking tools: wireshark, utilities: tcpdump, trace routes etc- is also desirable.