Account Manager - Public Relations (2-14 yrs)
Title : Public Relations Account Manager
Type: Full Time
Payroll: On roll and Permanent
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Develop strategic media engagement strategy and enhance relationships with key media, policy stakeholders and influencers in the market.
- Coordinate all public relations activities with team.
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Act as a business partner to Brand Marketing, and Brand leadership teams across key areas.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Create content for press releases, by-line articles and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a weekly basis.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.