Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:185 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Account Manager - Medical Insurance (3-13 yrs)
Account Manager - Medical Insurance
The Offer :
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Excellent opportunity for personal growth development
The Employer :
Our client is an established primary care network that has allowed corporates, insurers and individuals greater access to high quality medical network at an affordable price. They currently have over a million users and are planning to double that number in the next year.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Developing and maintaining relationships
- Coordinating with Customer Service support and staying updated on support issues/status to ensure that customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Planning and initiating participation in events and conferences to showcase the product
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
The Profile :
- You have at least 3 years experience within a B2B sales/ account management role, ideally within the Consumer Health industry.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments