Senior Consultant at Orbis Hospitality Service
Views:588 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Account Manager/Manager - Ad Operations (6-12 yrs)
In this role, you will work closely with the senior manager and leadership team along with managing clients across the global Mediabrands agencies. We are looking for someone who has high level of integrity, very well organized and extremely client focused. A qualified leader to manager our team and provide effective guidance.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Team Management (40%)
- Be a mentor to the team and guide them whenever team comes up with a query or needs a direction.
- Work closely with the team and associate managers and be on top of ongoing concerns and updates.
- Set KRAs for the team members and motivate them to achieve those target.
- Share effective feedback and nurture them in improvement.
- Work on individual growth path for each team member and guide them along with arranging for their learning and development needs.
- Provide leadership and direction to the team whenever necessary.
Client Management (40%)
- Build up, maintain and nurture relationship with clients by prompt and efficient service and resolve any issue they might be facing.
- Lead client calls along with the team and be able to support them by handling queries from the client.
- Handle escalation raised by the clients and be able to provide a long term and effective solution for the same.
- Work closely with the reporting manager and the leadership team and take lead on various ongoing projects.
- Work actively on setting up new processes and improving overall efficiency of the team.
- Keep a track of industry trends and use key insights gathered to identify opportunities for improving advertising operations.
- Ideally the candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in a related field & 5-8 years of experience Ad Operations.
- Should have managed a team for atleast 2 years.
- Should have at least 1 year of hands-on experience on adserving & ad-verification technology vendors (DCM, Sizmek, IAS, DV, Moat).
- Should have good command over MS office.
- Good analytical skills to understand and comprehend data and derive decisions based on it.
- Flexibility to take up and adjust into new roles, responsibilities, teams, markets etc.
- Have proven experience of consistently performing and delivering results even under high pressure.
- Ability to investigate, analyze and solve problems as well as clearly communicate results.
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.
- Strong attention to detail, well organized and possesses the ability to prioritize multiples tasks under pressure
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and documentation skills
- Strong Excel proficiency preferred
- Highly motivated team player with a positive attitude and professional demeanor is essential