HR Manager at Jobszonenow
Views:4018 Applications:1228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:434
Account Manager/Key Account Manager - Sales - Job Portal (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Role Account Manager/ Major Account Manager /Key Account Manager
Department : SMB
Location Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Noida, Chennai
Reporting Relationship Sales Manager/Branch Manager
A Monster.com Opportunity :
This is a truly an exciting time to join SMB Sales team at Monster. Monster is rebuilding on its global leadership position, is investing in game-changing innovative technologies and creating a world-class global organization.
We believe in the strategy of - think local, act global,- whereby employees are not only encouraged to build new and innovative products based on the opportunities that each market presents, but to represent the brand in a unified voice and manner with the global brand. P&T Team provides you the working environment that ensures personal as well as professional growth with immense opportunity to show talent at individual as well as team level through structured R&R programs.
We are looking for candidate who shall be responsible for acquisition of new business, growing potential accounts from existing value to its potential and execute projects to ensure repeat business and client satisfaction.
The one who enjoy being part of the team that's on the driving seat and contribute in most dynamic business environment will find this role very satisfying.
A typical work day in the life of Account Manager/Major Account Manager/ Key Account Manager at Monster
Specific responsibilities include:
Reporting to the Sales Manager the incumbent will be responsible for :
1. Client Retention
2. Business development
3. Revenue generation
4. Reports generation
Key Responsibilities :
The Account Manager/Major Account Manager/Key Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Selling Monster's online solutions to Placement Agencies, Consulting Firms, SMEs and Corporate clients.
- Focusing on existing accounts with a client centric retention strategy
- Identify & analyze the clients requirements & propose customized solutions for talent acquisition / branding needs
- Mapping the requirements of the clients and providing them the best solution to meet their recruitment / branding needs effectively
- Interaction with senior management in the client organizations & present Monster's products & services
- Customization of the training modules for the existing clients by maintaining good relationship
- Manage complex sales situations & acquire clients based on - value based selling- .
- Following complete sales cycle and ensuring payment collection.
- Sales Analysis, Usage review and planning vis--vis product analysis on a Quarterly basis.
- Closely monitoring of competitor activities and assisting in planning counter strategies
- Achieving sales objectives, revenues by selling, up selling and cross selling varied offerings including branding options
- Sales management to drive both volume and value business
This job is for you if :
- Can do- rational attitude with a strong personal motivation to achieve
- A deep understanding of agile new age Product
- You enjoy solving problems, love taking on challenges and finding creative solutions
- You don- t get flustered easily and if you don- t know the answer, you will dig until you find it
- You pay attention to details and anything worth is worth doing right, every single time.
- You stay focused and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- Excellent communication skills to inspire stakeholders and represent the brand
What it takes?
The ideal candidate must be a seasoned, high-energy professional possessing a strong sense of urgency with a strong performance-based track record of success. He or she must be capable of accelerating the growth while leveraging what has been built and establishing the industry's best customer-focused solutions teams.
Specific areas of expertise required are :
- Must be a graduate
- Should have 3 -7( based on the designation) years of B2B field sales experience with hands on experience of entire sales cycle
- Excellent written and oral communication and English skills
- Zeal for making a career in sales
- Internet savvy and basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Preferable industries are IT, HR Space / Consulting, Media, Solution Selling, Consultants, BFSI, Telecom, Dot Com etc.
- Must have strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Should be a Team player who can integrate with the sales team
- An aggressive personality, driven by performance would be a good fit for this role.
Functional Skills Required :
- Account Management Skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to handle complex sales situations.
- Presentation and Probing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Relationship building skills
- Good knowledge of Business
What is in it for you?
- Be a part of the team that practices best in class
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading global players in e-recruitment
- Be a part of an exciting place to work that thrives on learning and innovation
- Monster is the only Global Player in the Human Capital industry
- We are a great winning team
- We reward achievements and constantly look at ways to make Monster a bigger, better and smarter workplace
- We are an equal opportunity employer
What's more ?
- Monster facilitates horizontal as well as vertical growth by capitalizing on your aspirations and providing challenging assignments
- Monster.com is one of the leading Global Players in the e-recruitment category that's going beyond traditional offerings investing big time in social & mobile space
- People and innovation define the DNA of Monster
- We innovate relentlessly to bring the best in class solutions for both Jobseekers and Employers
In nutshell, it's an exciting time to join Monster and in true sense it's a Monster- ous opportunity
At Monster we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Come let's meet up!
Reporting to the Sales Manager/Branch Manager the incumbent will be responsible for acquisition of new business and sales management for the assigned territory / accounts. The job involves planning and execution of sales plans