Manager at Xrillion Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:74 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Account Manager - Inside Sales - Online Learning Platform (4-9 yrs)
Position Introduction: -
Inside Sales, Account Manager would be responsible for developing the allocated sales territory and achieve the sales quota along with enterprise sales manager and contribute to PAN India Enterprise sales efforts for our Online Learning Platform.
Job Description: -
- Engage prospective customers virtually on the web and phone on a daily basis and develop 5x sales funnel.
- Generate sales meetings (F2F and virtual) for enterprise sales managers.
- Demonstrate SKO presentations, capabilities and solutions to the customer online through virtual media.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets for India wide enterprise customer base (B2B Sales). Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly sales quota.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Participate in Commit calls and provide weekly /monthly/quarterly forecasts.
- Develop 5x sales funnel and maintain rolling sales funnel Quarter on Quarter.
Other Expected Skills & Qualifications:-
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration or a related field.
- Inside sales experience in India Enterprise (B2B) sales in IT / Training / Online Learning solutions.
- Successful previous experience as an inside sales representative or inside sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Developed sales territory and active experience in business development.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Adequate exposure to leverage professional social selling tools like LinkedIn and influence based selling.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Should have worked on a Sales CRM (Preferred).
- The candidate should have the expertise to create compelling presentations and proposals.
- Should have exposure to use virtual selling tools like Zoom, Web-Ex, Microsoft Teams etcetera. (Preferred).
- Education counselors with exposure of selling professional courses across any stream may also apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.