Founder at A HR Consultant
Views:12 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Account Manager/Executive - Public Relations - Advertising Firm (1-8 yrs)
Location : Juhu, Mumbai
- As a PR Manager, you will be responsible for promoting, managing, and maintaining the public's view of the person, organization, product, or service you represent. You will work with individual clients, company executives, or both to determine the exact publicity-related goals you would like to achieve for your client.
- Liaising daily with clients and the media, often via telephone and email
- Relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients, and the media
- Monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients
- Working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings
- Researching, writing, and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Promoting news stories and features to the media, known as 'selling in'
- Collating, analyzing, and evaluating media coverage
- Event management, including press conferences and promotional events
- Attending and promoting client events to the media
- Assisting with the production of client publications, such as in-house magazines
- Commissioning market research
- Coordinating studio or location photography
- Undertaking research for new business proposals and presenting to potential new clients
- Managing the PR aspect of a possible crisis.