Junior Consultant Intern at H.S.P Consultants
Views:15 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Account Manager - Enterprise Sales - HR Services (5-10 yrs)
- We are looking for a qualified Sales Account Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for adding new clients, achieving new business goals from new and existing clients and developing long-term relationships with key executives in large enterprise customers.
- In the role of a Business Development Manager, you should work to understand customer needs and position Rainmaker's capabilities as an effective solution.
- You must be customer-oriented and are expected to respond to their queries in a timely manner and deliver a great customer experience.
- You should have good business acumen, account management skills, excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building sustained and profitable, long-term client relationships.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Engage with senior professionals in HR, legal and business management roles at large Indian and global corporations
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers- needs
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Strategize and execute Account Development Plans
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions using CRM
- Plan and achieve goals on sales metrics (e.g., New logo, product penetration, quarterly and annual sales results)
- Contribute to the improvement and development of the sales function and colleagues
Other skills/ Requirements :
- Very Good verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel and Powerpoint in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- An ability to deliver projects and be responsive
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude