Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:896 Applications:628 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:440
Account Manager - Enterprise Sales & Customer Success - IT (1-10 yrs)
- Join a fast-growing workflow solution provider
- Be a trusted advisor for enterprise clients
- Great opportunity to progress your career in this field
- Our client is a well-backed platform that helps businesses to digitise documentation workflow processes, allowing them to increase productivity and save cost.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Building strong client relationships by providing customers with ongoing support and regular sharing of best practices, insights, and product knowledge.
- Partnering with the sales team to ensure that new customers are onboarded successfully and providing recommendations on the process for enterprise clients
- Identifying opportunities across the customer lifecycle to increase customer satisfaction and revenue by upselling and cross-selling
- Ensuring a high level of customer renewals.
- Building strong product expertise and providing training & ongoing support as required.
- Gathering feedback on product experience and relaying customer pain-points to internal teams.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- You have at least 1 year experience in a B2B Sales or Account Management role, ideally within a SaaS environment.
- Prior experience in dealing with Enterprise customers will be an added advantage
- You ideally have an understanding of BFSI Sector and SaaS products.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Power-point and a knack for CRM softwares will be an added advantage
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments