Recruiter at Wenger & Watson
Views:46 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Account Manager/Customer Success Manager - Bank (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- As an Customer Success Manager (Enterprise Accounts) you will be responsible to drive new bookings/revenue within designated Enterprise accounts.
- Use a consultative sales approach to identify new opportunities within existing customer base.
- The CSM will own the qtrly/annual bookings quota for the designated set of accounts & must ensure that he/she consistently achieves/over achieves their bookings quota.
- The primary charter of this role will be to manage relationship with existing large enterprise accounts & identify new business opportunities.
- Develop strong, strategic relationships with customers to identify and leverage on the customers' business goals, growth strategies and profit drivers to deliver the appropriate value proposition/sales solution strategy.
- Articulate the value proposition and competitive positioning for all the products that one will be responsible to sell.
- Conduct planned outbound calls/campaigns to defined target accounts with a focus on positioning new solutions within the designated account base.
- Liaison with Channel and other Enterprise Account Managers (field) by engaging in targeted call campaigns to enable deeper penetration into targeted accounts
Anticipate and handle objections during the sales process articulating clear and concise responses that position the benefits of the platform
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the competitive positioning of assigned solutions in the marketplace.
- Ensuring daily/week updates of pipeline & provide accurate forecast to the sales leadership team on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in weekly/bi-weekly forecast review meetings with all the stakeholders to review the progress towards revenue and growth goals.
Note : Candidates with good experience in BFS segment and managed Public sector banks may only apply