Account Manager - Client Servicing - Advertisement Firm (2-6 yrs)
Client Servicing Manager - Chennai Branch
- Connect an agency's creative efforts with advertisers- needs, from leading a first meeting on a new account to researching media outlets for a campaign.
- Research clients' products, services, plans, competitors and target markets
- Meet clients for briefings and present proposals to clients for approval
- Brief agency colleagues, and work with them to plan and implement the best advertising solutions for the client,
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget. Long hours are common, and advertising staff are expected to work flexibly to meet project deadlines.
- Meeting clients to discuss strategy and report on progress
- Responding to clients' requests as they arise
- Taking part in pitches for new contracts
- Keeping records and handling invoices.
- Updating status reports for clients, receiving creative changes from clients, relaying those changes to creative staff
- Daily responsibilities involve maintaining and growing client relationships, and managing client expectations
- Quick to absorb and analyze large amounts of information enthusiastic, energetic and imaginative approachable, outgoing and diplomatic a clear communicator, in person and writing able to present ideas with conviction highly organized and flexible good with figures
- IT literate
- Comfortable working as part of a team
- Skilled at negotiating and motivating others
- Commercially aware
- Must have relevant experience in an advertising agency.
Salary: Minimum Rs.30,000.00 /month
Experience: 2 to 6 years