Specialist-Talent Acquisition at Innovacer
Views:34 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Account Executive - Market Research (2-5 yrs)
Your Role :
- We won't say we can predict the future, but our team of Market Research Analysts gets pretty close.
- This role combines data analysis and client consultation from the start, with plenty of room for growth. Your insights will influence decisions on our marketing & sales approach and driving product roadmaps.
- You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, will be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in a creative work space where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive trainings/mentorship/guidance to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: "Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their best".
A Day in the Life
- Information gathering, Intelligence Research, Intelligence Analysis, insight driven outcomes
- Overseeing, analyzing, and maintaining all research information in the healthcare space that supports and enhances the sales and marketing effectiveness of our brands in the marketplace, to help drive decisions for executing GTM motions
- Be the single source of truth for insights and intelligence to cross functional departments in GTM. For example, buying center affirmation, competitive benchmarking, contracting / renewal of sales cycle, identifying changes in power dynamics through executive movements
- Full reporting and analysis: Interpreting and analyzing multivariate data, drawing insightful conclusions and providing recommendations, where applicable.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Clear and concise communications both through writing & presentation skills
- Organizational skills for daily responsibilities & special projects for sales and marketing team
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Proven client engagement skills and adept at sharing insights and recommendations that have tangible business impacts
- Conducting secondary/primary research, designing research strategy, interpreting, and analyzing information for accuracy, exhaustiveness, and applicability in resolving research problems.
- Expertise in scope development, devising project plan and handling multiple projects simultaneously and playing the role of a problem solver to the team.
- Must be able to think through various business issues of current industry and value chain and develop independent point of view to suggest / advise / support sales or marketing in their outreach program
What You Need :
- Must have strong English communication (presentation, written, and listening) skills
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience into sales or marketing or market intelligence
- Shown success at deriving insight from data and successfully communicating those insights to drive action
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Experience in Primary Qualitative Market Research is preferred
What we offer :
Industry-Focused Certifications: Meet leading healthcare experts, discuss innovative strategies, and become a subject matter expert with our comprehensive set of certifications.
Rewards and Recognition: Feeling like you're outperforming on your projects? Get recognition for your dedicated efforts and demonstrated work ethic.
Health Insurance and Mental Well-being: We offer health benefits and insurance to you and your family for hospital-related expenses pertaining to any illness, disease, or injury. We also have Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) to give you 24X7 access to certified therapists and psychologists.
Sabbatical Leave Policy: Do you want to focus on skill development, pursue an academic career, or just reset? We've got you covered.
Open Floor Plan: Cubicles are a thing of the past and to modernize our office space, we have open floor sittings at every office location. Share ideas with your peers and bond better in an open floor office where there are no barriers and you are inspired to be creative.
Paternity and Maternity Leave: Enjoy the industry's best parental leave policy to welcome your bundle of joy and enjoy quality time with them.
Paid Time Off: Maintain a healthy work-life balance and take time off from work to focus on your well-being and big life moments.