Recruitment Team at Intuittive Services
Views:21 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Account Executive/Manager - Sales - IT (4-10 yrs)
About Goodera :
- Goodera is a state of the art technology platform that helps companies measure and communicate impact and ROI of CSR, Sustainability and volunteering initiatives. Currently 200+ corporates (24 in Fortune 500) including P&G, Target, Dell, GAP, Abbott, Amazon are using the Goodera platform across 63+ countries to track, monitor and measure 250mn+ development capital annually to 6mn+ beneficiaries.
- Goodera enables companies to collect data from multiple sources including web, mobile, voice, API integrations with internal tools and have real-time dashboards to communicate CSR & Sustainability performance to stakeholders like CEO, Board, Employees, Investors etc. and report as per external global standards- GRI, SDGs, DJSI, CDP, IR amongst others. Goodera is amongst the first VC backed companies in this space with Nexus Venture Partners, and Omidyar Network as key investors. Goodera has a 120+ team with strong domain and technology expertise.
Role : Account Executive/Manager
US business working hour
Function: Sales and Business - Sales/ Business Development
We are hiring a Sales Account Executive, The role will be based out of Bangalore, India. You will be handed sales qualified leads that are generated through various inbound & outbound channels, and you will be responsible for handling that relationship until they sign a contract. Our ideal candidate is confident, can communicate clearly, and has a passion for sales. The candidate should be ready to handle a high-velocity business in the US region, do product demonstrations. They should be a good listener and well versed with the solution sales process, discover customer requirements with relevant questioning, and route them to the product feature set. Manage the entire sales process from need creation, identification, product feature mapping. Please be aware that the market you will be selling into in this position currently will be the US. So you are expected to work during US EST hours.
- Leading & organising prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required.
- To be able to do a product demo
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings
- Reporting on all aspects of the business to the Executive Leadership team.
- Consistently monitoring sales productivity and tracking the results.
- Be accountable for the attainment of assigned new customer acquisition and financial performance targets.
- Working closely with other teams; field marketing, outbound sales development to drive market awareness and build a pipeline for the sales team to achieve revenue targets.
- 5+ years of software/SaaS sales experience in an individual contributor and management role.
- Must have a proven track record of success, driving revenue growth against quota and increased profitability in the software industry.
- Proven ability to build a sales pipeline through effectively hunting, prospecting, cold calling, networking and lead generation activities
- Hunt and close aggressively while owning the sales cycle
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by building personal credibility and solid trust Orchestrate resources including but not limited to marketing, SDRs, Operations, Sales
- Operations and executives.
- Deploy the appropriate team to win
- Sell value and demonstrate through sales leadership.
- Excellent presentation and listening skills.
- Ability to provide accurate forecasting and pipeline development and management.
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed with a passion to succeed.
- A creative, out of the box thinker.
- Must be analytical and metrics-driven through all stages of the sales cycle.
- Natural ability to run fast while exercising sound judgement
- Strong work ethic and sense of commitment is a MUST
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer relationship building skills
- Ability to leverage the extended team to succeed
Goodera Enterprise : One stop platform (for Corporations, Foundations, Governments) to manage their grants, measure the impact they create by providing data-driven comprehensive insights along with stories of change in a real time basis.
Goodera Volunteer : One stop platform for employees of the corporates to discover volunteering events across several social cause areas across multiple geographies at scale.
Goodera Partner : Goodera partner is a unique platform for non-profits where they are able to showcase their programs or volunteering opportunities for corporate employee volunteers and increase their organisation's visibility among corporates.