Associate Consultant at Wenger Watson
Views:53 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Account Executive - Enterprise Sales - Outbound Process (5-12 yrs)
What do you get to do?
- Handle End to End sales cycle from Opportunity generation to Product demo to putting a paycheck on the table (close the deal)
- Learn and demonstrate the Whatfix platform to new prospective customers
- Navigate a customer through a free 7 day proof of concept (case to case basis)
- Negotiate and work on contracts
- Record and document all sales activities in Salesforce.com CRM
What you need to have/ bring to the table:
- 2+ years of dedicated experience in an Enterprise sales role (closing deals) and a minimum overall experience of 5 to 12 years.
- Intellectual curiosity - you love to ask questions and are genuinely interested in learning what a client's needs are.
- Hardworking - you- re one of the hardest working people you know.
- Competitive - you want to win and nothing can stop you.
- Articulate - you have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively.
- Organized - you use and create systems to stay on top of your responsibilities.
- Passionate - you are excited about technology, software, and how it helps businesses succeed.
- Technical - you have an understanding of how software gets built.
- Empathetic - you genuinely care about people you talk to and want to find ways to help them.
- Product minded - you have an understanding of product development and an intuition for what makes a great product.
- Closer - you know how to seal the deal and get people over the finish line.