Consultant at Team Works Consultancy
Views:23 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Account Director - Sales - Advertising Firm (12-15 yrs)
1. Managing the key clients
2. Create and foster client relationship
3. Deliver targeted P&L across portfolio
4. Understand and deliver client's marketing objectives
5. Proactively present new ideas that enhance and develop the client's marketing
6. Manage team : Account Managers and Account Executives
7. Train and develop junior staff members
8. Drive opportunities for additional revenue
9. Budgeting and account planning
10. Adherence to QA processes
11. Other duties as required by the Management
- The AD will, through their leadership of the account, earn the trust and respect of the client, their team members and other relevant parties.
- The AD will be responsible to develop the vision for the key client accounts. They will ensure that client satisfaction is always maximized. Industry commentary and leadership is also required.
Commercial Sense : The AD will understand the financial dynamics of each client arrangement and will maximize opportunities to increase agency revenue.