Senior Consultant - Recruitment at HR Central
Views:181 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Account Director - Marketing - Event/Advertising Industry (6-15 yrs)
We are hiring for the following 2 roles for Mumbai and Bangalore locations for an Event based advertising firm:
Experience in Event / advertising industry is mandatory.
1. Account Director - 10+ years
2. Account Manager - 6+ years
Ideally, we would like to have the right candidates on board by December 1, 2023.
Job Type: Full-Time
Reporting to Senior Vice-President
1. Mumbai - This is a work from office role. 5 days working. Mumbai office opening soon. Possble locations include - Andheri East, Andheri West, Santa Cruz/Juhu, BKC. Candidates willing to relocate to Mumbai can also apply.
2. Location: Bengaluru. This is a work from office role. 5 days working. Candidates from Chennai, Cochin, Trivandrum, Coimbatore or anywhere in Kerala who are willing to relocate to Bangalore will be preferred.
Experience Level: 10+ years
Job Type: Full-Time
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the events industry, with a focus on client servicing, business growth and account management.
- Proven experience in managing large accounts and leading teams.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Clear understanding of the events, marketing services landscape and industry trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in using various project management tools and software.
- Prior experience/keen inclination towards handling B2B tech brands essential
- Academic qualification - MBA/Management degree from a reputed institution will be an added advantage
We are currently seeking an experienced Account Director to join our dynamic team. The Account Director will be primarily responsible for overseeing all agency services and activities related to a key account.
This role involves being the top-level client contact and managing a team of Account Managers or Supervisors to ensure the delivery of high-quality service.
1. Oversee and manage agency services for one primary account.
2. Act as the main point of contact for clients at a strategic level.
3. Supervise, mentor, and develop a team of Account Managers or Supervisors.
4. Coordinate with various internal teams to ensure the execution of campaigns aligns with client objectives.
5. Monitor account performance, provide regular updates to the client, and make necessary adjustments to strategies.
6. Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs and challenges to provide effective solutions.
7. Ensure the timely delivery of services and products to clients.
About our client:
- A data, design and technology-driven event/advertising company that brands with their communities through events and experiential marketing, integrated campaigns, direct marketing, digital and social media marketing, lead and demand generation, data building and profiling, revenue focused campaigns and audience acquisition. A 60 people strong,
- 13 years old and well established event/advertising company company. Over the last decade, we have designed and delivered experiential marketing campaigns for brands like Red Hat, Google, Microsoft, AWS, VMware, Salesforce, Tableau, Automation Anywhere, IBM, Cisco, Nvidia and other noteworthy fortune brands. We create brand experiences that help brands establish their voice, get closer to their communities, and bring their marketing vision to life.
Industry : Advertising Services
Company size : 60 employees
Headquarters : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Founded : 2010