Account Director - Digital Marketing - Advertising Firm (7-8 yrs)
We are looking for an Account Director (Digital) in MUMBAI, to be responsible for brand leadership for key client brands ensuring innovative, original, creative, inspiring and famously effective advertising campaigns.
Key Responsibilities :
- Take the lead in helping our clients figure out how to best use the internet to achieve their growth objectives.
- Start with an audit of the client's digital assets as well as those of their competitors.
- To develop the web presence architecture and online marketing strategy.
- To provide a clear road map that orchestrates all relevant digital channels and tactics (i.e. websites, content marketing, networking on social media, e-commerce, search and social advertising, SEO, marketing automation, apps, media/blogger outreach, etc.) into one actionable plan.
- Perform detailed desktop research into our clients, their category, and competitors across multiple markets.
- De-construct competitive best practices in digital marketing and create benchmarks.
- Conduct web asset audits to map a brands global web presence and assess the effectiveness of each asset.
- Work closely with the various specialists involved with the implementation and management of our digital strategies.
- Identify opportunities for clients to use digital technology to enhance their overall marketing mix: product, price, place, or promotion.
- Research, analysis, and reporting in related areas, such as market research, target segmentation, and brands strategy.
- Structure and present recommendations to clients.
- Participate in new business activity by providing digital intel on companies and markets.
- Help with the ongoing digitization of agency IP and processes.
Required Skills and Experience :
- 7 - 8 years- experience in Digital Advertising.
- Mastery of basic marketing principles, such as target segmentation, category, value proposition, positioning, and brand strategy.
- Proficiency with SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and social platforms
- Basic knowledge of website design, html, search and social advertising, URL architecting, programmatic advertising, email marketing, and e-commerce
- Fluent English and strong writing skills
- Presentation skills are a MUST!