Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:720 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Account Coordinator - Public Relations (0-2 yrs)
Entry level opening with a PR agency-
Job location- Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore
Job responsibilities :
- Driving knowledge management and archiving processes to enable easy access to client information.
- Planning and providing operation support for all events - checklists, activity calendars, event flow, create and issue press invites, issue press releases, media follow ups and co-ordination, coverage monitor, EDM's, Post Event Document, etc.
- Press Release Dissemination and follow - ups.
- Prepare Daily Media Monitors.
- Prepare all client related reports - weekly reports, call reports, monthly dossiers etc.
- Reading News relevant to the client and industry.
- Track events and speakership opportunities relevant to the client.
- Maintain a daily record of coverage data to enable analytics for reviews and MIS reports.
- Adhering to processes of the organization with respect to documentation, and maintenance of up to date media records.
- Maintaining hard copies of specific and mention clips in folders.
- Weekly status reports and client calls.
- Coverage Mails (interactions, press release consolidated coverage).
- Maintaining client folder.
- Quarterly collage.
- Quarterly Review data and graphs.
- Knowledge of key media personnel/publications across Tier I & Tier II cities.
- Strong knowledge of Media Outlets - columns, special editions, key markets, favored beats political affiliations etc.
- Demonstrate sound understanding of social media tools and effectives of each.
- Ability to leverage social media analytics to derive insights for the client.