Account/Campaign Manager - Advertising Firm (1-5 yrs)
Campaign Management & Optimization:
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize online marketing campaigns using Google Adwords, Facebook and Programmatic tools
- Learn and implement campaigns on new Digital Advertising platforms including Snapchat, TikTok, Quora, Reddit etc
- Drive campaign success metrics including CTR, CPC and CPA by closely monitoring delivery and analytics
- Work with internal teams to manage client concerns
- Coordinate with the Operations Head and Finance to ensure a smooth invoicing of campaigns.
- Work closely with Digital Advertising platform teams to improve campaign delivery
Client Servicing and Account Management :
- Be the SPOC for the clients handled
- Understand client's marketing objectives and translate to campaigns on different Digital Advertising platforms
- Explore upsell opportunities with existing clients
- Updating clients and internal teams on a regular basis about the performance of the campaigns.
- Share, educate and assist the internal team members and clients with relevant insights to improve the company's offerings
- Survey digital landscape for additional tools/environments to partner with to drive client results
Qualifications, Skills and Experience :
- B.Tech with up to 5 years of relevant experience or MBA with up to 3 years of experience/relevant coursework
- Prior experience working on client proposals and presentations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Key Competencies :
- Analytical: Enjoys working with numbers
- Learning: a quick learner and passionate about working in a rapidly evolving industry: comfortable in learning new things every day
- Proactive: able to handle a situation and tests out alternatives independently.