Assistant Manager - HR at Accesswork
Views:745 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
AccessWork - Manager - Sales (4-10 yrs)
We have an opening for Sales Manager -Pune.
The Sales Manager (SM) is responsible for generating new business. The SM will generate enquiries, deals and revenue by taking a proactive approach to planning and closing business. As a sales professional, the SM is expected to achieve and or exceed defined sales targets and metrics, such as pipeline management, activity rates; calls/meetings/visits, conversion ratios, deal volumes resulting in a high rate of sales with a good margin.
Structure: (Reports to Director Operations)
- The areas below will form the basis of measurements of success in this role
- Sales & Discount Target
- Driven by Volume of Business from Clients.
- Develop Agent/Broker Relationships
- Networking and Continuous improvement by application of best practices
- Lead/ Account generation and management of the Corporate Real Estate and Services function.
- Develop Clients for export business from one territory to another.
Business Development :
Executes a call strategy not limited to but aimed at :
1. Commercial property agents
2. 3rd party contacts
3. Local companies, and Local partnerships in order to generate new business.
- Organizes and conducts regular presentations to commercial agents/local companies and potential local business partners.
- Consistently produces referral business from a portfolio of local accounts, partnerships and neighboring businesses with a clear focus on generation of business revenue streams across all products locally and across different states.
- Consistently achieves KPIs on activity: Calls, Meetings face to face, Tours, Networking events.
Sales Performance :
- Drives high conversion of all key products through effectively following the sales process, ultimately resulting in a positive impact to the occupancy and profitability of the Area where assigned.
- Meets or exceed the sales targets/metrics, such as price & margin, revenue targets, deal volumes and conversion ratios for local and export KPIs.
- Utilizing the sales tools provided conduct perfect tours/site inspections offering a customized solution through consultative selling.
- Participates in and adds value to team meetings and training sessions regularly as the business demands.
Business Process :
Reports sales activity accurately daily, weekly and monthly as per sales process utilizing the CRM program.
Ensures cohesive communication and delivery of contract within local team in order to :
1. Create a seamless transition for the prospect becoming our customer.
2. Using all possible marketing channels to self generate consistent streams for new enquiries and deals.
Develops a high level of real estate and territory knowledge within all the areas:
- Competition,industry segments,market segments, target companies.
Key Experience :
Experienced Sales Hire:
- 3 - 5 years previous experience selling products or service solutions through direct sales within a business-to-business sales environment.
- Proven objection handling, prospecting and negotiation skills.
- Handled Customer Relationship and been a Single Point of Contact between the Client and Organisation.
- Flexibility to work the hours required to solicit new leads, make contact with prospects and ultimately convert prospects to customers.
- Experienced at presenting to groups of prospects.
- Proven success in self-lead generation and business development.
- Previous experience of brand-responsibility and acting as a key representative spokesperson of the company whilst in the field.
- Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the ability to network at a high level and build strong business relationships.
University / College degree desirable for Experienced Sales hire with an additional MBA from a reputed University/ Institute is preferable.
Should have the following Competencies:
Results Orientation :
1. Exceed expectations of the role through exceptional execution, personal drive and determination.
2. Challenges any areas of underperformance in self and others and develops and implements solutions to overcome shortfalls.
3. Strives to identify and implement changes that will result in significant improvements for the business in line with our values.
4. Sets own goals which may be complex and challenging, continually evaluating and reviewing progress against these goals.
5. Shows tenacity and focus as well as flexibility in executing ideas.
Commercial Awareness :
1. Understands and communicates the direction of the business and the industry and creates a compelling vision and call for actions, in line with the company values.
2. Thinks well ahead anticipating and predicting the direction the market and customer issues and puts in place plans and actions that address long term market trends and business objectives.
3. Is highly client centric, internal and external clients ensuring short term and long term plans and activities have a positive client outcome.
4. Takes tough decisions seizes opportunities to grasp new initiatives and understands when to leave them.
5. Evaluates their judgement and constantly seeks to improve their performance.
Communication & Impact :
1. Communicates with clarity, using a flexible range of styles to suit the audience.
2. Delivers clear, unambiguous messages effectively, understanding the needs and concerns of the audience.
3. Understands own impact on others, displays credibility and professionalism in line with our values.
4. Talks passionately about own ideas, using every opportunity to generate interest and enthusiasm in others.
5. Evaluates their impact and constantly seeks to improve their performance.
Judgement & Analysis :
1. Assesses the nature of a problem quickly considering all angles before making a decision.
2. Uses a balanced combination of common sense and creativity to solve problems in line with company values.
3. Assesses the feasibility and effectiveness of alternatives.
4. Takes tough decisions, accepting responsibility for the actions, results and risks.
5. Thinks long term to ensure problem does not reoccur and makes the right decisions
6. Evaluates their judgement and constantly seeks to improve their performance.
Interested candidates kindly share your update resume