Assistant Manager - HR at Accesswork
Views:1245 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
AccessWork - Manager - Area Operations - Client Servicing (4-9 yrs)
Job opportunity for Area Operations Manager - Mumbai (Malad):
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operations,Preferably from the co-working/real estate industry or hospitality.
- Manage day to day co working center operations.
- Client relationship, customer satisfaction, client servicing, managing client escalations.
- Sign up and on board new members for new members and process exits for members leaving the space
- Help guests book and setup meetings in meeting rooms (visitors to the space)
- Help with hosting regular events for members (2-3 times a month - including happy hours, special celebrations, lunch and learns, guest speakers, etc)
- Bring our hospitality mindset- to life - make coffee, light cleaning as needed in between weekly cleanings, make sure common areas and meeting rooms are always clean and organized (we have a cleaning staff that will clean the space multiple times a week but want the rooms to look in order when not in use), and make sure plants are watered
- Respond to and resolve member issues with professionalism and patience
- Manage mail and distribute to members on an as needed basis
- Communicate with our members via SLACK and Email for announcements and newsletters
- Management memberships to ensure accuracy and on-time payment
- Call vendors for building maintenance and repair as needed