Assistant Manager - HR at Accesswork
Views:1393 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
AccessWork - Manager - Area Operations - Client Servicing (4-9 yrs)
Job opportunity for Area Operations Manager - Mumbai (Malad):
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operations,Preferably from the co-working/real estate industry or hospitality.
- Manage day to day co working center operations.
- Client relationship, customer satisfaction, client servicing, managing client escalations.
- Sign up and on board new members for new members and process exits for members leaving the space
- Help guests book and setup meetings in meeting rooms (visitors to the space)
- Help with hosting regular events for members (2-3 times a month - including happy hours, special celebrations, lunch and learns, guest speakers, etc)
- Bring our hospitality mindset- to life - make coffee, light cleaning as needed in between weekly cleanings, make sure common areas and meeting rooms are always clean and organized (we have a cleaning staff that will clean the space multiple times a week but want the rooms to look in order when not in use), and make sure plants are watered
- Respond to and resolve member issues with professionalism and patience
- Manage mail and distribute to members on an as needed basis
- Communicate with our members via SLACK and Email for announcements and newsletters
- Management memberships to ensure accuracy and on-time payment
- Call vendors for building maintenance and repair as needed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.