Assistant Manager - HR at Accesswork
Views:1432 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
AccessWork - Executive - Client Relationship (2-10 yrs)
Job Opportunity Client Relation Executive - Mumbai
The Client Relationship Executive plays a key role in delivering on customer service expectations for our clients, prospects, and vendors. In conjunction with the rest of the team, the CRE ensures the customer experience is exceptional throughout the entire office space.
The CRE acts as the first point of contact for all clients and visitors providing a professional and friendly service as well as delivering an exceptional first impression.
Structure : CRE reports to Area Manager
The areas below will form the basis of measurements of success in this role :
1. Customer satisfaction and thereby retention.
2. Increase productivity through cost monitoring and control and increase in revenue from clients.
3. Increase in Efficiency through effective processes
4. Improvement through exercising best practices.
Key Responsibilities :
- The focal point of contact with all in house and external clients.
- Serves as the primary backup for the Head Centre Operations including (as needed) conducting the touring clients, handling client concerns.
- In conjunction with the Head Centre Operations, ensures adherence to Health & Safety regulations and processes, ensuring that the appropriate steps are taken for an emergency response situation.
- Key Contributor to the overall revenue of the center by identifying opportunities and actively upselling/cross-selling products and services to clients.
- Ensures that all daily service charges are captured and entered into the POS (billing system) on a daily basis.
- When required, assist the Head Centre Operations in monitoring the key services such at Housekeeping, Security, Electrical and Air-conditioning Systems, Sanitization and Plumbing, Internet and other key services and report any disturbances in the services to the Facility Manager.
Customer Service/Administration :
- Act as a key point of contact for clients and visitors providing a professional and friendly service as well as delivering an exceptional first impression.
Serve as a primary resource in assisting clients within the center be it.
- There day to day operational issues.
- Showing or booking a client with a meeting room or any other service.
- Preparing office for smooth move-in.
- Handling and reporting basic technical issues.
- Monitoring the House Keeping of the center to provide a seamless service to the clients.
- Makes sure that the center is kept in show ready state all the times by ensuring the business lounge/cafe, conference rooms, show offices, and common areas are spotless and prepared for our next guests at all times.
- Serve as a resource for clients seeking information, assistance or recommendations; a thorough understanding of all key services, products and amenities are critical in the ability to deliver service in an exceptional and timely manner.
Key Experience :
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in both local language and English (written and oral).
- Customer Relationship skills ideally in handling a Concierge Desk, Front Office or Key Relationship executive.
- Solid organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a demanding environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong Customer Service skills, including the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment.
- Additional use of the CRM system would be additionally helpful.
- Demonstrate a true passion for customer service by proactively seeking ways to surprise and delight our clients and guests, always going above and beyond.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent Diploma from a reputed Institute or University.
- 2 4 years experience in roles which involves handling clients from setting of expectation to delivery of a variety of services.