Talent Acquisition at Access Online
Views:46 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Access Online - Content Writer (3-7 yrs)
About the job :
Access Research Labs (ARL) is a subsidiary of Access Online, USA founded in 2018. We use cutting-edge technology to provide effective software development, network communication, business and operations, and IT infrastructure services. Our custom automation solutions enable businesses to stay prepared for the future. A strong belief in customer satisfaction drives us to deliver solutions that really work for our clients.
The Role :
Your Responsibilities Will Include :
- Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and developer guides
- Evaluating current content and developing innovative approaches for improvement
- Applying research and evaluation to create documents that clearly communicate complex information
- Working with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Writing and well versed with social media, writing liner, blogs, etc, and should also be able to write for brochures and content on websites.
Ideal Profile :
Skills Required :
- You have at least 3 years of experience ideally in Brand / Product Management, Content Management, or Consumer Insights / Market Research within the IT industry.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You have experience in Content Analysis, Content Management, Content Planning, and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Other Content Management Tools (Magento, WordPress, Shopify).
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
What's on Offer?
Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
Strong opportunities to progress your career